Our craft hot links combine a pork and beef blend with a kick of spices to get your mouth watering.
Dickey's Hot Links (12 oz.)
After selling out every day for years at our Dickey's Barbecue Pit restaurants, we have brought the same delicious sausages and hot links to your grill at home. Slow-smoked pork and beef with a savory spicy blend of paprika, chili powders and garlic.
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home vacuum sealed and refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Beef, Water, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Nonfat Dry Milk, Curing Agent, Liquid Smoke