Our Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa is a flavorful southern-style sausage with the perfect amount of spice and cheese.
Dickey's Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa (12 oz.)
It is a blend of coarse ground choice meats with cheddar cheese and jalapeño, creating a signature bite. A rich blend of slow-smoked lean pork and beef, diced jalapeños and cheddar cheese. Great chili heat balanced with cheddar cheese.
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Beef, Pasteurized Process Cheddar Style Cheese, Water, Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Diced Jalapeno Peppers, Curing Agent