There is nothing better than a fall-off-the-bone tender, slow smoked pork rib.
1 Rack of St. Louis Ribs
When you buy St Louis Ribs from Barbecue At Home you get top quality pork ribs that are expertly cut, packaged, and delivered to your doorstep ready for smoking!
St Louis ribs are very flavorful and tender. They are also longer and flatter than the baby backs, with a more uniform shape. Some say that makes them easier to eat!
Buy your top-quality pork ribs from Barbecue At Home today and get to smokin'!
Our St Louis Pork Ribs are blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Shipped frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
How To Smoke the Perfect St. Louis Ribs
Smoked St Louis Ribs (3-2-1 Method):
- Heat smoker to 225˚using a competition blend for a pellet smoker, hickory or pecan for stick smoker.
- Remove the membrane from the back of the ribs.
- Season with Dickey's Rib Rub, about 2 tablespoons per side.
- Place the on the smoker for 3 hours.
- Remove and wrap in aluminum foil and return to the smoker and cook for 2 more hours.
- Open the foil and brush your favorite Dickey's Barbecue Sauce on the ribs and cook for 1 more hour.
- The final temperature should be between 185˚ and 190.
- Slice the ribs and serve.