Pork tenderloin packs lots of nutrients and is a leaner and more delicate cut of meat.
2 Pork Tenderloins (5 - 6 oz. ea.)
As a result, it is a quick cooking cut of meat that is perfect for weeknight dinners on long and busy days. Tenderloin is a versatile cut of meat that is ideal for grilling or roasting. Buy pork tenderloin from Barbecue At Home to enjoy rich, flavorful and nutrient-rich meals.
Our Pork Tenderloin is blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Shipped frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
How To Prepare the Perfect Pork Tenderloin
Pork Tenderloin From The Grill:
- To perfectly grill Pork Tenderloin bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush both sides of the pork with olive oil and liberally season the pork with Caribbean Chipotle Barbecue Rub.
- Place the pork on the grill and cook until slightly charred, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Flip the pork and continue to grill for 5 to 6 minutes. Refer to the Protein heating guide for temperatures.
- Allow pork to rest for 5 to 10 minutes prior to serving.
Note: Brining pork is an excellent way to add flavor and make your pork come out moist and tender.
Pan Seared Pork Tenderloin:
- To perfectly cook Pork Tenderloin bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Pre-heat oven to 350˚
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. (Any pan can be used, cast iron holds the heat best)
- Pat pork dry with paper towels and liberally season with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Heat a tablespoon of any high heat oil (canola, peanut, coconut) in the pan until it shimmers.
- Using tongs, place the pork in the pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes until a nice crust is achieved.
- Flip over and cook for an additional 5 minutes. Place pan in the pre-heated oven.
- Cook until desired temperature is achieved. Refer to the Protein heating guide for temperatures.
- Remove from the pan, rest for 10 minutes and serve.