A smoky, spicy blend of beef and pork smoked sausage with chipotle peppers, garlic and pepper jack cheese.
Chipotle Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage (12 oz.)
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Beef, Water, Pasteurized Process Pepper Jack Style Cheese Product, Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Nonfat Dry Milk, Dried Diced Jalapeno Peppers, Curing Agent, Chili Powder, Chipotle Powder, Granulated Onion, Salt, Dried Ground Mexican Oregano