Cheesy smoked sausage and kielbasa sounds delish because it is!
Chef Phil has created ten different smoked sausages and kielbasas full of smoky, meaty, cheesy deliciousness. Perfect as an incredible appetizer or serve it up to the family for a social sausage board. Either way you will LOVE it!
10 Varieties of Cheese-Lovers Smoked Sausage (12 oz. ea.)
Your box will contain 1 each of the following:
- 2- Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Chipotle Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage
- Broccoli Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Smoked Sausage
- Dickey's Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa
- Onion and Swiss Smoked Sausage
- 2- Loaded Nacho Smoked Sausage
- Bacon Mac and Cheese Smoked Sausage
FREE SAUSAGE • For A Limited Time Get 4 FREE Smoked Sausages When You Order The Cheese Lovers Smoked Sausage Box:
- Dickey's Original Smoked Sausage
- French Onion Soup Smoked Sausage
- Brisket Burnt Ends Smoked Sausage
- Breakfast Sausage
*FREE sausages will automatically be included with every Cheese Lovers Smoked Sausage Box added to cart.
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.