Filet Mignon is one of the best cuts of meat.
Now available for home meat delivery!
2 Hand-Cut Filet Mignon Steaks (6 oz. ea.)
Another way to translate filet mignon would be by calling it the tender filet. If you happen to be looking for some of the most tender filet mignon near you, you are in the right place!
Barbecue At Home by Dickey’s sells the top 8% of USDA inspected filet mignon, specifically aged to maximize flavor and tenderness, meaning you get a guaranteed fork-tender cut of meat at home. If you're ready to create an extra special dining experience at home, you’re in the right place! Order premium filet mignon online and have it delivered to your door for the perfect extra-special date night or weekend dine-in experience! Trust us, you will keep coming back for more Barbecue At Home Filet Mignon.
Our Filet Mignon are blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Shipped frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
How To Prepare the Perfect Filet
Filet Mignon From The Grill:
- To perfectly grill a steak, bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush both sides of the steak with olive oil and liberally season both sides of the steak with Jalapeno Rosemary Steak Seasoning.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook until slightly charred, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and continue to grill for 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. Increase 1 to 2 minutes per side for each level of doneness you are trying to achieve. Refer to the Protein heating guide for temperatures.
- Allow steaks to rest for 5 to 10 minutes prior to serving.
Pan Seared Filet Mignon:
- To perfectly cook a steak, bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. (Any pan can be used, cast iron holds the heat best)
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels and liberally season both sides of the steak with Salted Coffee Rub.
- Heat a tablespoon of any high heat oil (canola, peanut, coconut) in the pan until it shimmers.
- Using tongs, place the steak in the pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes until a nice crust is achieved.
- Flip over and cook for an additional 4 minutes for Medium Rare or longer for desired temperature.
- Remove from the pan, rest for 10 minutes and serve.