Our chicken breasts are hand trimmed, juicy, tender, and protein packed cuts of meat.
2 Boneless Chicken Breast (16 oz. ea.)
They make delicious weeknight dinners. Perfect for a quick and healthy meal – and a favorite go-to for all types of recipes!
If you are looking for the best place to buy chicken breasts, you’re in luck!
We make meat shopping an effortless process. Buy chicken breasts online from Barbecue At Home and you’re just a click away from having the best, all-natural chicken breasts sent to your door in vacuum-sealed packaging.
Our Boneless Chicken Breasts are blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Shipped frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
How To Prepare the Perfect Chicken Breasts
Chicken Breasts From The Grill:
- Heat the grill to high.
- While the grill is heating, season both sides of the chicken with our Poultry Rub or Caribbean Chipotle Barbecue Rub.
- Brush the grill grates with oil and place the chicken on the grill presentation side (shiny side) down.
- To get a good sear, do not touch the chicken for 5 minutes, it will release from the grill easily.
- Once flipped, cook for an additional 5 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165˚.
- Remove from the grill and serve.
Pan Seared Chicken Breasts:
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. (Any pan can be used, cast iron holds the heat best)
- Pat chicken dry with paper towels and season both sides of the chicken with our Poultry Rub or Caribbean Chipotle Barbecue Rub.
- Heat any high heat oil (canola, peanut, coconut) in the pan until it shimmers.
- Using tongs, place chicken presentation side (smooth side) down and cook for approximately 8 minutes. The chicken will let you know it is ready when it does not stick.
- Flip chicken over and cook for an additional 6 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 165˚.
- Remove from the pan, rest for 5 minutes and serve.