A prime rib roast always takes the center stage on the dinner table, and rightfully so.
Boneless Prime Rib Roast (5 - 7 lbs.)
If you are not sure what to put on your menu for the next large gathering or holiday dinner, Dickey’s At Home prime rib roast calls for special attention! Our prime rib roasts are cut from the best quality beef and are packed with intense beefy flavor. They are all hand selected and skillfully cut by master butchers.
Our boneless prime rib roast is beautifully marbled, packed with flavor and is extremely tender.
How To Smoke the Perfect Prime Rib Roast
Smoked Prime Rib 5-7 lbs.:
- Heat smoker to 225˚using a competition blend for a pellet smoker, hickory, or pecan for stick smoker.
- Mix 2 ounces of Worcestershire with 1 ounce of Dijon mustard and rub the prime rib with the mixture. Liberally season with our Salted Coffee Rub.
- Place on the smoker and cook until the internal temperature is 120˚, approximately 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest covered for 2o minutes.
- Increase the temperature of the grill to 450˚.
- Place prime rib back on the grill and sear until a nice crust is formed and the desired temperature is achieved.
- Place the prime rib on a serving platter and allow to rest 30 minutes prior to slicing.