The NY Strip Steak is cut from the short loin...
...making it a tender, lean beef steak perfect for the grill.
2 New York Strip Steaks (12 oz. ea.)
The New York Strip Steak goes by many names such as Kansas City Strip, Club Steak, and Top Loin Steak. Regardless of its location it is enjoyed by many people all over the world. Our superior quality New York strip steak is the perfect balance of tender and lean all in one. That is guaranteed when you purchase a Top Loin Steak cut. Because the top loin of the cow is used less, it is a very tender portion of meat. With less marbling, the New York Strip steak cut is leaner with a firm texture making it juicy, tender, yet flavorful. Compared with New York strip vs ribeye, New York strip has lower fat or marbling. That is why New York steak strips are the best choice for dinner recipes – a big total crowd pleaser and often main course of the meal on special occasions. NY strip steak calls for a classy, elegant dish that makes a great table décor. But it won’t stand alone on the plate for too long as it is the go-to hearty choice for carnivore lovers who are ready to finesse it.
Not only strip loin tasty but they are healthful for your brain functioning. Amino acids from the steak help builds protein for muscle building and help balance neurotransmitter. In turn, steak helps eases you from states of stress, anxiety, and depression.
New York steaks is by far one class act to never forget. When choosing your steak make sure they are free of hormones and antibiotics. Tender and juicy it makes a top-notch ingredient for a chef’s favorite. What makes these strips premium? This premium steak has moderate marbling meaning it is low fat with the finest cuts. Our New York Strip steaks are then blast frozen in its raw form and then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure the freshness of the meat. Frozen meat is shipped and secured tightly with ice packs to keep it fresh and frozen. Upon receiving your product, place it in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24 hours prior to cooking.
You know what to do when you see premium beef for sale, do not let it pass because these NY steak strip might be sold out especially on holidays. Be sure to check Barbecue at Home’s recipes for suggestions on crafting the magnificent New York steak strips.
How To Prepare the Perfect NY Strip Steak
NY Strip From The Grill:
- To perfectly grill a steak, bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Heat your grill to high. Brush both sides of the steak with olive oil and liberally season both sides of the steak with Jalapeno Rosemary Steak Seasoning.
- Place the steaks on the grill and cook until slightly charred, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the steaks and continue to grill for 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. Increase 1 to 2 minutes per side for each level of doneness you are trying to achieve. Refer to the Protein heating guide for temperatures.
- Allow steaks to rest for 5 to 10 minutes prior to serving.
Pan Seared NY Strip:
- To perfectly cook a steak, bring to room temperature before cooking, this can be achieved by removing from refrigeration an hour prior to cooking.
- Heat a cast iron pan on medium heat. (Any pan can be used, cast iron holds the heat best)
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels and liberally season both sides of the steak with Salted Coffee Rub.
- Heat a tablespoon of any high heat oil (canola, peanut, coconut) in the pan until it shimmers.
- Using tongs, place the steak in the pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes until a nice crust is achieved.
- Flip over and cook for an additional 4 minutes for Medium Rare or longer for desired temperature.
- Remove from the pan, rest for 10 minutes and serve.