Country-style pork breakfast sausage with sage, spices, chilis and a touch of brown sugar.
Spicy Breakfast Sausage (12 oz.)
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is uncooked. We blast freeze, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Spicy Breakfast Sausages should be thawed and thoroughly cooked before eating.
How To Cook Breakfast Sausage
Always thaw out sausages prior to cooking. To ensure product is thoroughly cooked, use a meat thermometer to make sure it has an internal temperature of 160˚.
Breakfast Sausage in a Pan
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium low heat.
- Place sausages in the pan and cook for 12-16 minutes.
- Turn sausage often to evenly brown the sausages.
Breakfast Sausage in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Place sausages on a shallow sheet pan and place in oven.
- After 8-10 minutes, roll sausages over to brown both sides.
Breakfast Sausage in an Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 390˚
- Place sausages in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the sausage links for 10 minutes, turning once halfway through the process.
Pork, Water, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Beer (contains gluten), Nonfat Dry Milk, Curing, Black Pepper, Brown Sugar, Red Chili Flakes, Sage, Ground Coriander, Dried Ground Thyme