Jamaican inspired spicy smoked sausage
Habanero Jerk Chicken Smoked Sausage (12 oz.)
Jamaican-inspired blend of slow-smoked chicken, spicy habañero peppers, and an aromatic mixture of allspice and other spices brings the flavor of the islands to your grill. Get these amazing smoked sausages delivered right to your door.
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Chicken, Jerk Seasoning, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Salt, Orange Juice, Nonfat Dry Milk, Habanero Peppers, Curing Agent, Brown Sugar