Pecan-smoked chicken sausage blended with hot sauce, paprika, garlic, white cheddar and bleu cheese
Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Sausage (12 oz.)
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Chicken, Pasteurized Process Pepper Jack Style Cheese Product, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Dried Diced Red Bell Peppers, Nonfat Dry Milk, Curing Agent