Try all of our amazing craft sausage flavors with the Ultimate 20 Craft Sausage Box delivered to your door.
Barbecue at Home has the perfect gift for our sausage lovers. Diversify your sophisticated palate with a variety box of 20 bulk sausages collection. It is a great value that makes the Ultimate gift for that someone special you know or a self-gift. Quick and easy to make, just thaw and heat up in your type of kitchen appliance for a hot-ready meal.
Save time and hard work when trying to find the best sausages in town, because we got you covered. All of our pre-packaged smoked sausages are pre-cooked and ready to be heated for enjoyment. Note that the only exception that needs to be cooked are the breakfast sausages. Simply follow our guide on how to cook them on the next tab. Our sausages are made with quality ingredients you can trust. You can taste the bold flavors, smokiness, and juiciness in every bite.
Sausages are a staple in certain European culture. It is rich in vitamin and minerals. They make the ideal choice for those who are diabetic because they lack sugar and carbohydrates. Barbecue at Home even has different types of Kielbasa sausages or Polish sausages. We use delicious premium cheese in our favorite Jalapeno Cheddar Kielbasa that you will love. Check out what savory recipes you can make with this polish sausage from Barbecue at Home’s recipes like this Kielbasa Sausage Soup Recipe. Learn more about the history of Polish sausages that made way to Central Texas here.
Each 12 oz package cost on average around $9.99 so retail value is more than $200 in total if you were to buy each one separately. With bundle pricing, take advantage of this great deal and save big on this bulk sausage bundle package. You will have sausages and links for all occasions.
Once you place your older, bulk package sausage delivery is packed with dense ice packs and shipped to your door. Each 12 oz sausage package has been smoked and sealed to ensure freshness.
Do not forget to be a part of Barbecue at Home’s E-club when sign up with your email to receive all the delicious emails on the latest updates, deals, and promotions.
Ultimate 20 Craft Sausage Box comes with one 12 oz. package of each:
- Dickey's Original Polish Sausage
- Hot Links
- Black Pepper Brisket Smoked Sausage
- Brisket Burnt Ends Smoked Sausage
- Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Smoked Sausage
- Loaded Nacho Smoked Sausage
- Beer Cheese Kielbasa
- Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Fajita Chicken and Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Garlic Smoked Sausage
- Broccoli Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Dickey's Jalapeño Cheddar Kielbasa
- Chipotle Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage
- Habanero Jerk Chicken Smoked Sausage
- Onion and White Cheddar Chicken Smoked Sausage
- French Onion Soup Smoked Sausage
- Bacon Mac and Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- Maple Pancake Breakfast Sausage
- Breakfast Sausage
How To Prepare Sausages
All breakfast sausages are raw and uncooked. Always thaw out sausages prior to cooking. To ensure product is thoroughly cooked, use a meat thermometer to make sure it has an internal temperature of 160˚.
Breakfast Sausage in a Pan:
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium low heat.
- Place sausages in the pan and cook for 12-16 minutes.
- Turn sausage often to evenly brown the sausages.
Breakfast Sausage in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Place sausages on a shallow sheet pan and place in oven.
- After 8-10 minutes, roll sausages over to brown both sides.
Breakfast Sausage in an Air Fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 390˚
- Place sausages in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the sausage links for 10 minutes, turning once halfway through the process.
All smoked sausages are fully cooked. Craft sausages are delivered frozen and vacuum sealed for freshness. Cooked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Heating Cooked Sausages on Smoker:
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Heating Cooked Sausages on a Grill:
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes, then flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Heating Cooked Sausages in an Oven:
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.