Try all of our amazing craft sausage flavors with the Ultimate 20 Craft Sausage Box delivered to your door.
The 20 craft sausage and kielbasa varieties, including the popular Dickey's Jalapeno Cheddar Kielbasa, makes a great gift for the barbecue lover; or it's the perfect sausage delivery for your family gathering!
The smoked sausages in this variety box arrive fully cooked except for the breakfast sausages that should be cooked at home before consuming. Each sausage has been blast frozen and then vacuum sealed for freshness. Let thaw 24 hours before serving. Cooked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Ultimate 20 Craft Sausage Box comes with one 12 oz. package of each:
- Dickey's Original Polish Sausage
- Dickey's Jalapeno Cheddar Kielbasa
- Hot Links
- Black Pepper Brisket Smoked Sausage
- Brisket Burnt Ends Smoked Sausage
- Buffalo Bleu Cheese Chicken Smoked Sausage
- Loaded Nacho Smoked Sausage
- Chili Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Garlic Smoked Sausage
- Broccoli Cheddar Smoked Sausage
- Fajita Chicken and Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Chipotle Pepper Jack Smoked Sausage
- Habanero Jerk Chicken Smoked Sausage
- Beer Cheese Kielbasa
- Onion and White Cheddar Chicken Smoked Sausage
- French Onion Soup Smoked Sausage
- Bacon Mac and Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Breakfast Sausage
- Spicy Breakfast Sausage
- Maple Pancake Breakfast Sausage
How To Prepare Sausages
All breakfast sausages are raw and uncooked. Always thaw out sausages prior to cooking. To ensure product is thoroughly cooked, use a meat thermometer to make sure it has an internal temperature of 160˚.
Breakfast Sausage in a Pan:
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium low heat.
- Place sausages in the pan and cook for 12-16 minutes.
- Turn sausage often to evenly brown the sausages.
Breakfast Sausage in the Oven:
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Place sausages on a shallow sheet pan and place in oven.
- After 8-10 minutes, roll sausages over to brown both sides.
Breakfast Sausage in an Air Fryer:
- Preheat air fryer to 390˚
- Place sausages in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the sausage links for 10 minutes, turning once halfway through the process.
All smoked sausages are fully cooked. Craft sausages are delivered frozen and vacuum sealed for freshness. Cooked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Heating Cooked Sausages on Smoker:
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Heating Cooked Sausages on a Grill:
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes, then flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Heating Cooked Sausages in an Oven:
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.