Maple Pancake Breakfast Sausage
Unit price per
Country-style pork breakfast sausage with herbs, spices, brown sugar and sweet maple.
Maple Pancake Breakfast Sausage (12 oz.)
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is uncooked. We blast freeze, then quickly vacuum seal to ensure maximum freshness. Sausages should be thawed then cooked thoroughly.
How To Cook Breakfast Sausage
Always thaw out sausages prior to cooking. To ensure product is thoroughly cooked, use a meat thermometer to make sure it has an internal temperature of 160˚.
Breakfast Sausage in a Pan
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium low heat.
- Place sausages in the pan and cook for 12-16 minutes.
- Turn sausage often to evenly brown the sausages.
Breakfast Sausage in the Oven
- Preheat oven to 350˚
- Place sausages on a shallow sheet pan and place in oven.
- After 8-10 minutes, roll sausages over to brown both sides.
Breakfast Sausage in an Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 390˚
- Place sausages in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the sausage links for 10 minutes, turning once halfway through the process.
Pork, Water, Spice Blend, Paprika, Ground Mustard, Maple Syrup, Nonfat Dry Milk, Brown Sugar, Curing Agent, Black Pepper, Sage, Ground Coriander, Red Chili Flakes, Dried Ground Thyme
$100 OFF Sausage. better hurry...
For a limited time, grab the Ultimate Sausage Box for $100 OFF. That's 20 smoky, delicious craft smoked sausage for $159.98 - but only for a limited time.