Imagine taking a meaty, smoky, cheesy plate of nachos and dropping it into the sausage grinder.
Loaded Nacho Cheese Smoked Sausage (12 oz.)
Smoked sausage stuffed with taco seasoned beef and pork, tortilla chips, jalapeño beans, cheddar, and pepper jack cheeses
Heat these delicious smoked sausages slowly over low heat on the grill, in the oven, or even in the smoker for a crowd pleasing favorite perfect for your game day spread or a lazy night on the couch. This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness.
Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Beef, Water, Dickey's Jalapeno Beans, Pasteurized Process Cheddar Style Cheese, Pasteurized Process Pepper Jack Style Cheese, Spice Blend, Ground Mustard, Paprika, Pickled Jalapeno Peppers, Tortilla Chips, Nonfat Dry Milk, Granulated Onion, Curing Agent, Sea Salt, Cultured Swiss Chard Powder, Sodium Carbonate, Silicon Dioxide, Chili Powder, Dried Diced Jalapeno Peppers, Ground Cumin