Garlic Smoked Sausage
Unit price per
The perfect grilling sausage
Garlic Smoked Sausage (12 oz.)
Combining pork, garlic, smoked onions, and parmesan cheese, the Garlic Smoked Sausage is perfect for Cajun pasta or paired with a mushroom sauce.
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Water, White Wine, Nonfat Dry Milk, Garlic, Salt, White Pepper, Sugar, Curing Agent, Ground Nutmeg, Ground Coriander
$100 OFF Sausage. better hurry...
For a limited time, grab the Ultimate Sausage Box for $100 OFF. That's 20 smoky, delicious craft smoked sausage for $159.98 - but only for a limited time.