Dickey's Original Smoked Sausage
Unit price per
A Dickey Family recipe of selected meats and special spices combine to make our traditional polish smoked sausage flavor.
Original Smoked Sausage (12 oz.)
After selling out every day for years in our Dickey's Barbecue Pit restaurants, we have brought the same delicious sausages and hot links to your grill at home. Enjoy our Texas-style kielbasa, slow-smoked, lean pork and beef with a savory blend of spices with a touch of heat in the comfort of your own backyard.
This craft sausage from Barbecue At Home is fully cooked, blast frozen, then quickly vacuum sealed to ensure maximum freshness. Cooked sausages should be thawed thoroughly then heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Try the Pig Shooters Recipe
How To Heat Cooked Sausage
Our smoked sausages should be heated slowly to allow the oils to come to the surface without the skin bursting.
Cooked Sausage on Smoker
- Pre-heat pellet smoker to 275˚ using a competition blend.
- Place sausages on the smoker for 20-30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage on a Grill
- Pre-heat grill on low heat.
- Place sausages on grill away from direct flames and cook for 10 minutes
- Flip and allow to cook until 165˚ is reached.
Cooked Sausage in an Oven
- Pre-heat oven to 275˚.
- Place sausages on a lightly oiled sheet pan and place in the oven.
- Flip after 10 minutes to get color on both sides of sausage.
- Cook until 165˚ is reached.
Pork, Beef, Water, Spice Blend (Salt, Black Pepper, Ground Mustard, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Granulated Garlic, Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Ground Coriander, Dried Ground Marjoram, Ground Cumin), Nonfat Dry Milk, Curing Agent
$100 OFF Sausage. better hurry...
For a limited time, grab the Ultimate Sausage Box for $100 OFF. That's 20 smoky, delicious craft smoked sausage for $159.98 - but only for a limited time.